If you were planning to create and edit videos on Facebook, then this is the perfect time to get started and show your creativity to the world. Facebook online videos can be made easily at home with little or no cost at all. With hundreds of online tools available, you can get all the help you need to get started.
Facebook has expanded its platform over the years, and on average, over 8 billion videos are watched every day. It is the best time to engage with the audience through your videos. Facebook is not only a place for posting your pictures and chatting with your friends and family but also a great place to implement marketing strategies to flourish your business. The platform has been acting like a marketplace since 2017. In this article, we will share some tips and tricks to start your video editing on Facebook using free editing applications.
To begin with, it is not always possible to hire a professional video editing team, and it will also cost you a hefty amount. There are two ways to post a video on Facebook; either you post a collection of photos, or you can directly add a video, then edit it using free online software or Youtube video makers such as Adobe Photoshop or other tools. A video is more engaging and attractive than long text-based posts.
Tips and Tricks for Professional Facebook video
The idea of connecting to people on Facebook has changed a lot from posting a photo on their timeline to creating instant Facebook videos. The advantage of providing a video is to send a message to your audience in a more detailed way. It becomes an appealing mode through which your ideas can be sent across.
Creating a video also includes the editing part and sound effects, which can make it more catchy and give it a context. To make a professional-quality video, you will have to focus on some factors. Some of them are:
- Have a clear idea: Before making a video, you should have a clear idea of the content that you are about to post. Ensure that the message or information you are about to send reaches the maximum number of audience. It should be presented in a crisp manner and should have the message expressed clearly.
- A proper script: Always try to write and create your script rather than copying from others, no matter how appealing their content is. This helps to boost your creativity and also makes your content stand out. It is not necessary to have an advanced high-quality script. You can create a simple video which you and your friends like.
- Editing: One of the essential parts of video making is editing. Facebook videos are quite different in comparison to regular YouTube videos. Editing represents a visual representation of a video in a simple, short, and creative way. Adding visual effects, sounds effects, fonts, and gifs will make your video more exciting and attract more audiences.
- Shoot it: It is always recommended to shoot your video. It represents the originality of your content and helps you to grow quickly. Facebook videos don’t require a high professional DSLR camera. All you need is your smartphone and good editing skills, and you are good to go.
Best free online tools for Facebook video editing
- Filmora: Filomora is an online editing tool that is both available in a free and paid subscription method. It is one of the best tools out there for Facebook editing with a bunch of additional features such as special effects, filters, animations, overlays, templates, music tracks, etc. The software uses a modern and simple user interface and doesn’t require any professional knowledge.
- Facebook Slideshow: One of the best tools for Facebook to turn your images into a vibrant and high-quality video is Facebook Slideshow. The tool features the scope of adding more than ten images into a video with multiple sound effects. The tool is easy to use and can be used by anyone new to editing.
- WeVideo: The free online tool helps you to convert your videos and brings them to life. The video tool supports 4k resolution quality that can be easily edited and shared on any platform. The tool is easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere anytime. The tool features all the modern filters, overlays, textures, sound effects, etc. that are supported on platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac.
- MakerMoon: MakerMoon is the best tool to make an engaging video for your social media platforms. The tool includes various modern features such as templates, slideshows, sound effects, blur effects, multiple aspect ratio formats, etc. which you can easily navigate through.
- InVideo: InVideo is one of the most popular tools available to make videos with multiple in-built options for creating and editing videos for Facebook. InVideo uses artificial intelligence to edit your videos and produces high-quality results. The tool features custom libraries to add music to your videos. With this, you can also add logos, templates, filters, and watermarks to add life to your Facebook videos with ease.
You can make a selection of the most suitable Facebook video makers from the above list. There are plenty of other paid apps available that can help you create engaging and fascinating videos for Facebook. Simple research and efforts will help in creating an impressive video for your brand!